Location and Schedule

Nourishing and nurturing our future through a shared teaching garden connecting people to food, heritage and community.

Located at 871 N. Cornell St. (1525 W.) Salt Lake City, Utah, 84116

Open Saturday mornings (Spring & Summer: 8 to 10; Fall 9-11) and Wednesday evenings (April-October 6 to dusk)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Brigade



My kids helped pick at least 200 pounds of winter squash, including giant blue hubbards, spaghetti squash, butternut and pumpkins. Ralph (top) is handing a giant blue hubbard to my son. This baby weighed a good 18 pounds and when I held it to take to my car, I found myself patting it and swaying. Oops, not a baby. Scott (bottom) tosses a pumpkin along the brigade. I'll let you know how I end up using the giant blue.

1 comment: