Location and Schedule

Nourishing and nurturing our future through a shared teaching garden connecting people to food, heritage and community.

Located at 871 N. Cornell St. (1525 W.) Salt Lake City, Utah, 84116

Open Saturday mornings (Spring & Summer: 8 to 10; Fall 9-11) and Wednesday evenings (April-October 6 to dusk)

Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Fest Potluck Event


please join us for our first-annual
F A L L   F E S T
on
Saturday, September 22nd 5-7pm

871 N. Cornell St. (1525 W.)

Garden Potluck, Activities for Kids & Volunteer Recognition

If you answer yes to any of these questions, this event is for you:
_I love fruits and vegetables
_I hate fruits and vegetables
_I have helped in the Community Garden
_I have not helped in the Community Garden
_I like to eat real food
_Food and culture are important to me
_I enjoy living in Rose Park
_Rose Park needs a lot of improvement
_I enjoy gardening
_I don't like gardening 
_I (and my family) want to grow our own food
_I like trying new things 
_I didn't know we had a Community Garden
_I knew about it, but didn't get around to helping

Help us Grow! Donations are appreciated as well as your help (in 2013).

No comments:

Post a Comment