Location and Schedule

Nourishing and nurturing our future through a shared teaching garden connecting people to food, heritage and community.

Located at 871 N. Cornell St. (1525 W.) Salt Lake City, Utah, 84116

Open Saturday mornings (Spring & Summer: 8 to 10; Fall 9-11) and Wednesday evenings (April-October 6 to dusk)

Monday, February 23, 2015

Love for Gardening

Fighting weeds starts in February!
Spinach and Chicken Gnocchi soup (garden spinach, onions, garlic, carrots) http://www.cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com/olive-garden-chicken-and-gnocchi-soup-copycat/

Valentine's found a few of us tilling and planting. We love gardening for various reasons. Mine is twofold: I like digging in to the soil and I like digging in to home cooked food.

1 comment:

  1. I pulled weeds in February. Richard helped me pull them out by the root, which we named a "carrot," so in his 3-yr-old mind, we were harvesting, right? I only wish I could get my kids to really like the stuff we grow. Third time's a charm, though--Claire will eat any kind of baby food. Today it was apples and broccoli. Perhaps she will be my reason to keep gardening:) I hope I get to help you in a month!

    ReplyDelete