Location and Schedule

Nourishing and nurturing our future through a shared teaching garden connecting people to food, heritage and community.

Located at 871 N. Cornell St. (1525 W.) Salt Lake City, Utah, 84116

Open Saturday mornings (Spring & Summer: 8 to 10; Fall 9-11) and Wednesday evenings (April-October 6 to dusk)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Hat for All Seasons



Winnie the Pooh turned over an umbrella and rescued Piglet in a flood and called it the Brain of Pooh. Well, this is the Brain of Christina. If necessity is the mother of invention, then laziness is the mother of resourcefulness. Too lazy to go looking for a bag, I used my hat and its holder to carry my Garden booty.

The girls had a wheelbarrow ride and I filled a shelf of my fridge and gave veggies to 3 neighbors. I'm making Saturday "Bring a Friend to Garden" day. See you at 8ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment