Location and Schedule

Nourishing and nurturing our future through a shared teaching garden connecting people to food, heritage and community.

Located at 871 N. Cornell St. (1525 W.) Salt Lake City, Utah, 84116

Open Saturday mornings (Spring & Summer: 8 to 10; Fall 9-11) and Wednesday evenings (April-October 6 to dusk)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ratatouille


Like a million other people who watched Julie & Julia, I began trying recipes from Julia Child. Last summer I decided to make ratatouille the right way. My husband and I cooked it for our anniversary and now I can see why Anton Ego in Ratatouille has that profound change of heart when he tastes this summer perfection. Yesterday my friend and I got acquainted with Julia and French cooking. What a scrumpdiddlyumptuous delight. My final presentation isn't fabulous. The best part, though, is that I bought only salt, pepper and olive oil. The rest I grew, worked or traded for.

1 comment: